Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerazette advice please!!!! Desperate!!

(2 Posts)
charlottexox Sun 06-Nov-16 21:20:35

Hi!
I started cerazette on Friday which was the first day of my period. I chose this because I had my LG 10 weeks ago and cannot go on the combined pill due to my weight!
I am bleeding heavily (soaking a pad every hour or so) and passing large clots. Is this normal? Do I need to stick it out a little longer? I had a blood transfusion after giving birth because I ended up heamoridging, I feel as though this is making my iron low once again!

eggsnmarmite Mon 07-Nov-16 18:44:16

I would go and get it checked out ASAP - that sounds very heavy. Better safe than sorry.

If you have to change pills because of this, look at Norgeston. I was limited to mini pills because of migraines. Also had hair loss with one. Did a tonne of research - anecdotal and medical and this one is made with a very traditional and generally well tolerated type of progesterone. Much less side effects.

Hope you get on OK. Do get checked though x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now