Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Unusual discharge, no af

(2 Posts)
EmbarrassingQuestionTime Mon 15-Aug-16 12:09:35

Hello, so I'm asking here rather than general health because it's loosely related to fertility, in that I currently have no monthly cycle at all (due to breastfeeding), but once I sort that it we will be ttc.

In fact, on the off-chance that we 'catch the first egg' as they say, we are ttc already.

However, for a few weeks now I've had this is discharge. I'm sorry to be gross. It's a little bit like snot. I know, I know, that sounds like a bacterial infection but I don't think it is. Most of the time I have no discharge at all or it's clear and healthy. Every few days or so, usually first thing in the morning, there's a blob of pale green ick when I wipe after the first morning pee.

Nothing else, no other symptoms at all. No itching, no odour, no pain or trouble peeing. Each time this happens I'm almost surprised, like 'Oh, that's still happening'.

I bought one of those new self test kits yesterday and according to that, I'm fine, no infection.

So what the hell is it?!

EmbarrassingQuestionTime Mon 15-Aug-16 17:10:11

Maybe I should post this in general health...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now