Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Miscarriage???

(2 Posts)
amberjane1006 Fri 10-Jun-16 21:37:32

Hi guys I'm new here but I was looking for some advice.

Me and my partner have had sex the last 4 Sundays in a row. I'm on cerelle so we don't use any other protection as I haven't had any problems before. Anyway I started bleeding on the 29th may, I bleed for 4 days and then it stopped for 3, on the Sunday I started bleeding again but the spotting was brown at first and then went bright red after 2 days, yesterday and today my "period" has been the worst I've ever had it I used 9 tampons yesterday and today I've used 12 super ones and still bled through after 2 hours, I've been having cramps and I did have a sharp pain yesterday that lasted about a minute but thought nothing of it. Now what I'm asking advice about is that my periods are never as heavy as what they've been the last 2 days and I'm thinking that I may have been pregnant and I've now miscarried it(my boobs where slightly tender a few days ago)

Any thought on what u guys think. I haven't taken a test yet as I dunno if it will show.

scaevola Sun 12-Jun-16 13:59:52

I think you should go to see your GP or a family planning nurse because if the changes in bleeding whilst on cerelle.

Some people do have irregular and heavy bleeds whilst on it, and you might want to think about whether a different pill would suit you better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now