Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

URGENT!!

(2 Posts)
sharon1988 Fri 29-Apr-16 02:28:56

Where do I start...I was diagnosed with pcos I haven't had a period since October last year..in January I felt weird I have previously had 2 children..anyway I had a positive test on 5th January sadly miscarried on 19th January at 5 weeks haven't had a period since but the last 2 week I have felt pregnancy symptoms...sore breasts.cold shivers. .hot sweats..feeling sick etc I done a test on Thursday and again on Saturday both were negative is there any chance I was testing too early or is it all in my head? Is it possible to have symptoms but negative result as before all 3 times as soon as I had a feeling I tested positive straight away I'm am confused as I don't know if period is late because I haven't had one since October but still managed to fall pregnant in December....help???

scaevola Sat 30-Apr-16 17:17:13

You've posted in the contraception topic, but haven't mentioned what method you were using.

But all methods do have a fail rate, so even with apparently perfect use pregnancy is possible (though distinctly less likely with some than others).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now