Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ttc after coming of yasmin

(5 Posts)
meganej212 Mon 14-Mar-16 13:09:16

sorry if this has been posted before. Ive just come of yasmin after 6 years. Had a withdrawl bleed then this bleeding stopped. had another bleed a week later. which do I count as my period? tested on Friday but BFN, this was testing 2 days late judging from the first bleed. Should I retest again. anyone have any experience of this? confused
thanks x

Diddlydokey Mon 14-Mar-16 13:11:44

It will be all over the place for a while. We were, as most are, fairly enthusiastic when we started and just had sex every other day until I got a BFP or a period. This went on for about 7/8 weeks and I eventually got a BFP. We had a dating scan once we'd met the midwife and done the history.

Good luck!

meganej212 Wed 16-Mar-16 14:13:05

thankyou, im now over a week and a half late, tested yesterday afternoon and was negative again. hoping I can get pregnant in the next few weeks as fiancé is due to leave again for work in the US.

Diddlydokey Wed 16-Mar-16 14:28:39

Yeah, just keep trying! You really have no idea when you will ovulate so you also have no idea when your period is due or late. Good luck.

MatchsticksForMyEyes Sun 20-Mar-16 21:10:25

I was on Yasmin. Came off it and 2 months later conceived dd. With ds it was only 1 cycle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now