Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

ami going mad

(2 Posts)
Carlanjamie Tue 17-Nov-15 19:05:41

Has anyone ever had pregnancy signs but not really pregnant? Last week or so I been getting head aches leg aches feeling sick on n off back ache my smell is more sensative n my temp been up a bit higher then normal my period only last half a day and was a dark brown then spotted for two days on n off but when I did the pregnancy test it was negative. Went to the dr but they said just to repeat the test n if still negative to keep an eye on my periods for three months then go back if still not having a what I call normal period. I starting to wonder if it's my body playing tricks.

I re tested this afternoon and was still negative :-( my lower belly is cramping and so is my lower back I feel as if period caning but it's not turning up!

The day before my said period came I had what I call pms belly cramps back ache n leg ache I came on the next day but just for half a day no cramps and spotting in n off for two days later dark brown blood.

Am so confused as periods are normally bang on when I had unprotected sex it was in the time of my ovulating period hence why I think I could be pregnant but my bloody tests are saying am not but yet my body says other things.

Am so confused.

I hope my post makes sense
Someone please help me .!!

lizi311 Sun 29-Nov-15 23:01:41

Hey, maybe your hormone levels aren't high enough yet. When I first missed my period the test came back neg, 2 days later no period & still a neg test...after 2 weeks and still no period I decided to do another test & it came back positive x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now