Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

10dpo almost certain im pregnant but negative hpt please help

(5 Posts)
lois1988 Mon 03-Aug-15 19:27:46

Hi just wondering if anyone could help please
Cd1 17/7/15 only lasted 4 days instead of usual 7 my cycle is between 28 and 30 this cycle i ov'd cd8 tested positive on lh
Dpo 8 major headaches and lower tummy ache
Dpo 9 still have major headaches lower tummy and lower back ache runny nose and feel like crap
Dpo 10 no headaches lower stomach and lower back pain still here. loose bowel movement checked cervix can barely touch it and feel very swelled inside took hpt and negative
Im hoping someone can give me some insight to this i am really confused

ttc 3 month
also have 1 girl 6 and 2 boys 5 & 2

chelle792 Mon 03-Aug-15 19:30:34

I had a bfn on 10dpo. I didn't get a bfp until 14dpo. Hold tight, good luck.

lois1988 Mon 03-Aug-15 20:02:10

Thanks for that ill try again 14 dpo

ROARmeow Mon 03-Aug-15 20:09:08

10 days post ovulation is very early. Wait another 4-5 days and then test again.

It's not called "the 2 week wait" for nothing! All the best for your test!

SaulGood Mon 03-Aug-15 20:17:10

You don't know when you ovulated. You're only on about day 18 of your cycle and if you usually have a cycle of around 28 days, it's unlikely you routinely ovulate around day 8. The LH you detected doesn't confirm ovulation. In fact lots of women have LH surges during their period or just afterwards.

It's possible you ovulated on day 8, of course it is but it's worth considering that your didn't and what you're experiencing atm is a virus or similar.

In the event that you did ovulate on day 8 of your cycle, you're also testing very early indeed.

I think all you can do is wait.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now