Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Problems with micronor?

(2 Posts)
badfurday Fri 01-May-15 18:55:12

I had the implant removed last week due to heavy persistent bleeding which made me anaemic. I was started on micronor last Wednesday. All seemed fine.

This Wednesday, a week to the day I started taking it, I have had nausea, actually been sick, diarrhoea and extreme fatigue. I've noticed cramp in my calves. I'm also really bloated and have a lot of wind! I started my period on Sunday.
I initially put this down to a stomach bug but the more I'm reading the more I'm starting to think it could be the pill? Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?

sksk Tue 19-May-15 21:52:53

Hi! I've been getting muscle pains too, but pain in calves might be worth getting the doctor to check. I have had the odd unusual headache with this, spots and oily skin. I don't like it! Shame because nothing else suits me, either and I didn't get bleeding between periods with this. However, I won't be continuing. I don't know what else to try now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now