Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Ovary pain?

(6 Posts)
broodylicious Sun 23-Feb-14 20:00:53

I'm 11+2 weeks pregnant with dc2. Pregnancy so far has been quite different to dc1, with only mild sickness for a few weeks and a bit of nausea - both of which are now nonexistent (I was sick as a dog with dd for 16/18 weeks!)

In the last few days, I've had an odd pain in my left side, low abdominal area where I think my ovary is. It isn't crippling pain, feels almost like cold inside me at that part of me, if that makes sense? More uncomfortable than sore. I was wondering if this could be an early sign of an ovarian cyst? I'm eating fine (too fine probablywink) and don't feel ill or wobbly but I do have a bump which I just thought was down to second child but maybe now I'm thinking it could be cyst related? Anyone out there who could help me? Please?

SarahPatricia Sun 23-Feb-14 22:38:26

Id go down to the gp/midwife/a&e. A friend had that and it was an eptopic pregnancy sad

JokersGiggle Sat 01-Mar-14 08:05:56

How are things now? x

broodylicious Sun 02-Mar-14 11:52:55

Miscarried the other day at 11+6. Devastated. But not ectopic.

JokersGiggle Sun 02-Mar-14 13:09:18

I'm so sorry thanks

elliegoulding Sun 02-Mar-14 13:51:18

Aww Broodylicious I'm so sorry, I was just about to post that I had the same with all three of mine and they were all okay (just so anyone else reading this doesn't necessarily panic if they have the same)

I hope you're feeling (physically) ok and having lot's of rl support and tlc x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now