Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Late Period...

(3 Posts)
Lor2 Fri 14-Oct-11 11:44:38

Please can someone help.
Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for a few months and were really excited when AF did not arrive. I took home test, quite a few, but all were negative. At 7 days late I went to the doctor, he arranged for a lab test but today that has also come back negative. I am now 11 days late although I am normally regular; it is very upsetting and uterly confusing.
Can any one help?

QueenStromba Fri 14-Oct-11 12:19:18

Have you been ill in the last month or taken any medication? My period was really late once after I had a really bad chest infection and was on antibiotics for it, I think it might have been my body deciding that an embryo wouldn't stand a chance so it put off ovulating for a week or two.

Lor2 Fri 14-Oct-11 12:42:05

Thanks...no I haven't been ill but have been really tired. Maybe you're right guess I just want to know where I am (cycle wise).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now