Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Where has my period gone?

(4 Posts)
Dillydollydaydream Wed 10-Aug-11 12:07:21

Hi

I was on Microgynon pill. During the last pack I took (June) I started to bleed 3 days before the end of the pack which is odd for me.

I continued to take the last 3 as usual and stopped bleeding about 4th July. I didn't retake the pill because I was getting headaches so was considering other options.

I haven't had a bleed since then but have had cramps like AF was on her way for over a week. For the last 4/5 days my boobs have been sore. Mon I went to the loo (TMI) and there was clear blood streaked mucous on wiping so thought AF had arrived. Then nothing!
The same thing happened yesterday too.

As I've just stopped taking the pill will it take a while longer for AF to arrive? I've been feeling premenstrual for the last week! confused

mankyscotslass Wed 10-Aug-11 12:09:47

Well it could be your body readjusting to no hormonal contraceptives, but tbh it sounds like you are pregnant.

I would POAS.

Dillydollydaydream Wed 10-Aug-11 12:31:21

Hmm that did cross my mind - very minimal chance it could be but I did POAS Monday but was -ve. Then the two 'shows' I assumed I couldn't be.
Will have to test again maybe to make sure.

Dillydollydaydream Fri 12-Aug-11 10:32:40

Well still none the wiser!
Tested yesterday afternoon and BFN.
Body just playing games. It's like I have an invisible period, as I have the sore boobs, tummy ache and mood swings!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now