Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

not really family planning.... but....

(2 Posts)
homebod Mon 06-Dec-10 21:37:11

so, heres the full saga...
i have had since the birth of my youngest daughter (nearly 5 years ago) 2 weekly periods.
proper ones.
i then went on the pill, and all seemed to settle to a tolerable routine of a proper monthly bleed with a few days worth of mess in the middle.
all of this was okish, except that recently i seem to be bleeding every few days again.
and i am still on the pill.
the reason i am posting here, is that my boyfriend and i are talking of trying for a baby quite soon.
there are obviously a few issues here (the pill is ending this month).
i am not sure how much difference the soya products makes to my cycle, as i have only been drinking it for a couple of years, but am freaking out a little about my inability to be able to conceive again, or indeed get pregnant by mistake!
what does everyone think?

cupofcoffee Tue 07-Dec-10 20:28:48

Have you had this checked out by a doctor? I think you should get yourself checked over with this kind of bleeding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now