Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

dissertation help

(2 Posts)
abikay Fri 09-Jan-09 21:29:51

Hi, I am a 42 yr old mother located in London, and am undergoing a research dissertation for my degree on the subject of mothers who leave their children. It is a bit of a taboo subject and am finding it hard to find suitable participants. I actually need to talk to the grown up adult daughters who were left by their mothers in childhood. I have posted on here once before and did get a response, but unfortunately realised I need to be realistic and can only really interview women living in london or surrounding areas,as it would be too difficult for me to travel any further. The taped interviews will be held in private and will last about 40 mins long and will be 100% confidential, with all identifying details left out of my final piece of writing. It is completely regulated by my university (university of east london) and has been passed by the ethics team. I would provide a participant and information sheet detailing exactly what would be involved and you have the right to pull out of the study at any time. I know this is a very emotive subject but the one to one interviews will be held in a non pressure relaxed style by myself. I would be conducting these interviews very soon and would love to hear from any possible participants asap, my email is: abikops@sky.com thank you for reading and take care, Abi.

PuzzleRocks Fri 09-Jan-09 22:17:56

Bumping for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now