Talk

Advanced search

Term time jobs?

(4 Posts)
skinned33 Thu 07-Sep-17 15:15:24

Where are all the term time jobs?

I know lots of parents who would love to work and can only work term time. There is a huge work force out there.

AllGoodDogs Sun 15-Oct-17 22:03:41

I'm incredibly lucky after being made redundant from my work from home job, I landed a job as admin in a preschool. Not as many hours as I'd like, but being able to do school runs and work term time only is perfect for me as DH works abroad and is away for weeks at a time.

RidingMyBike Sun 26-Nov-17 20:10:34

There's not that many employers who need term time staff though - only schools and possibly universities (although my university didn't replace term time only staff when they left/retired and took on casual student staff instead). Most employers seem to need staff who can be available to work all year round.

Zakiyah Fri 15-Dec-17 12:04:54

Parents at home with their own children over half term holidays might like to consider becoming a host family for international students. Children can benefit greatly from having a 'friend' from a different country, and parents receive generous remuneration plus expenses.

The students are overseas pupils at UK boarding schools who need host families for half term holidays and sometimes occasional weekends.

We are always looking for friendly host families: trustedguardianship.co.uk/host-families/

For more information, please don't hesitate to call 07961 107 283 or email zakiyah@trustedguardianship.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: