Talk

Advanced search

Working Mums

(3 Posts)
Lolaandstan Wed 02-Nov-16 13:14:59

How many hours do you work per week? How much family support?

Ive had a melt down and been signed off for 2 wks mainly due to no time to myself.
Drop kids at school work pick them up. Then jobs clubs dinner bed.

I am angry with myself why can't i cooe working 30 hrs.

Anyone feel the same?

Tanners1989 Sun 22-Jan-17 00:03:47

I only work part time with three kids! And I have months usually two weeks before period! The whole two weeks and 9 days I bleed! I feel like I can't cope and failure at everything! But trust me! You are doing an amazing job! And working 30! Hours a week! Hats off to you! Well done!!! Take the two weeks off and find some time for yourself! If you don't get yourself back on track who's going to look after your little one? I think us mums need a regular break down to stay sain! Listen to your body! And it's ok for us busy mums to put ourselves first once in a while. Get the little one to bed early get a candle bath and pamper yourself night!!!

Jellyboobs Tue 07-Feb-17 20:36:21

I work two half days two full days, so 24 hours, one child and mil picks up DD from school one day a week.
I feel like I've no time as it's either rushing to work, rushing home to pick up DD, rushing to the shops, rushing to cook dinner, cleaning, homework, washing, dishes etc etc etc.
Aome days I feel my head will pop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now