Talk

Advanced search

Have you been to Butlins recently? Review Butlins for the Mumsnet Family Friendly Awards

(10 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 23-Jun-15 14:18:52

As part of our Family Friendly Awards we're looking for c.50 Mumsnetters who have been to Butlins with at least one child since October to complete a survey about their experience.

Everyone who is selected and completes the survey (the link will be emailed to selected MNers) will be entered into a prize draw where two Mumsnetters will receive a £200 Love2Shop voucher.

If you're able and willing to take part, please complete this sign up form: www.surveymonkey.com/r/6NVZ8FP

If selected we will send you the survey link.

Open to all MNers who have been to Butlins with at least one child since October 2014.

Thanks,

MNHQ

InAndOfMyself Tue 23-Jun-15 15:00:42

Is this the same survey for Butlins that some of us may already completed or is it a new one?

Pastamancer Tue 23-Jun-15 16:40:57

I am at Butlins now, is that recent enough? grin

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 23-Jun-15 16:45:20

InAndOfMyself - yes, this is the same survey smile

Pastamancer - should be just about recent enough grin

MadameJosephine Tue 23-Jun-15 18:04:12

Oops I just filled it on but as it was saving I noticed I had accidentally ticked Bognor when I actually went to Skegness and it was too late to change it sad

jojo1983 Tue 23-Jun-15 20:13:41

I'm also at butlins right now so have filled in the survey

bonzo77 Tue 23-Jun-15 21:53:21

Have signed up.

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 24-Jun-15 09:49:47

MadameJosephine - don't worry, we'll change this for you smile

MadameJosephine Wed 24-Jun-15 20:21:32

Thank you angelie. Have just received the email about the survey now, will be very careful to select the right options this time

jojo1983 Sun 28-Jun-15 19:57:24

Hi
I received the email but now can't find it. Any chance you could re send it? Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now