Advanced search

Child support allowance

(3 Posts)
STEPHIE26 Tue 03-Sep-13 10:45:07

I'm looking for some advice please,

My and my daughters father have been split up 7 years ( as soon as she was born) and he has never paid a penny for her. I have been in dealing with CSa all this time and still haven't received anything. He avoids paying at all costs and CSa seem to fall for it yet he has just bought a brand new car, a brand new motorbike and moved into a 4 bed house while I'm left as a single parent working full time trying to make ends meet! I have told all this to CSa but still no change he tells them as he has his own business he has no work on so can't afford to pay and they accept this! It's just today gone to the criminal complaints department but they did state they may not help the case! Can anybody tell me what other options I can take as I have had enough now, CSa did recommend court but being a single parent I can't afford the cost of that!! Would be very grateful if anybody has any advice??!


Onesleeptillwembley Tue 03-Sep-13 10:52:02

Report his lifestyle to HMRC. If its inconsistent with his declared earnings they could investigate.

STEPHIE26 Tue 03-Sep-13 11:04:40

I have just done this now but he is very clever and will probably avoid this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now