Talk

Advanced search

Facebook Competition... urgent help needed!

(1 Post)
Purpleparrot Thu 29-Oct-09 11:07:05

Hi Guys

This is a bit cheeky but I wondered if any of you guys who had Facebook accounts could help me out!

I have posted this in Chat and had an amazing response from loads of mumsnetters but just in case I have missed any....

I entered a competition on Facebook through WIGGLE CYCLES to win a limited edition pair of cycling shoes signed by Carlos Sastre... famous cyclist obviously!! they are lovely shoes with pink bits, signed and worth about $700. I never thought much of it but then got an email the other day to say that I had made the top four and I am now in a public vote which ends on Friday at lunchtime.

To win, I need people to look up Wiggle on their facebook search - comes up with an orange logo with Wiggle written diagonally - become a fan - you can remove them again if you so wish - and scroll a third of the way down the page to look for entry number one - Amanda Jane Wardell - and then click like against it!

I have asked all of my friends and family - including Mumsnets very own Flower - to help out....the money from the shoes would really come in handy for Christmas... Flower has been great helping out with food parcels for my and my son but the money would certainly help!

Anyway... cheeky, for sure... desperate... clearly... grateful... I would be
Thanks
Purple!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now