Talk

Advanced search

Facebook is confusing me.

(4 Posts)
Dumbledoresgirl Tue 20-Oct-09 14:19:06

I am sure I used to be a member of some groups but I can't find any mention of them in my profile.

Also, how do you chat to people on fb? Not your friends, but other people?

And is it only me or are some of the links painfully slow at working or refusing to work at all?

exexpat Tue 20-Oct-09 14:24:48

Are you sure the groups still exist? I presume you've checked the list of groups at the bottom of your info page, but try searching for them on Facebook. One or two of mine have disappeared from my page, but that's because they don't exist any more, or in one case, the organiser of the group switched it to being a "fan" thing rather than group memberships.

Chats - I don't think you can chat to anyone you're not facebook friends with, can you? You can send messages, though, as long as they haven't blocked messages from non-friends.

Dumbledoresgirl Tue 20-Oct-09 16:43:37

Well the group is Mumsnet so yes I am sure it still exists. wink I have managed to find it, but I still can't find where the MN convos on facebook are. I remember there being some before....

sandcastles Tue 27-Oct-09 23:42:27

Look under discussions on the group page. All along the top now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now