Talk

Advanced search

can someone explain Country Story to me??

(22 Posts)
simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 17:52:32

What exactly do the animals do???

Just gone into market place and am a bit baffled by what it is exactly that they eat blush

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 18:04:32

chicens eat chicken wheat
sheep eat grass

You can "earn" a chicken at level 10 (I think?) which is when chicken wheat is unlocked. Level 20 grass is unlocked and you can "earn" a sheep.

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 18:21:07

am on level 8.

have just started a challenge and have to pick up a certain amount of chicken wheats then get given a chicken.

Does this just mean I have to go on the rob?? grin

Or do I save my pennies and buy a chicken iyswim.

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 18:24:10

I could send you a couple of chicken wheat seed if you'd like............

or you could go on the rob - but it'd take you ages to collect as much as you need.

And you're right it is level 8 you get the chicken.

You got your sticks and stones? (you know you can collect 5 from yours and your neighbours farms each day yes?)

Don't buy a chicken - you'll get one after you've completed the "quest"

halfcut Tue 13-Oct-09 18:28:04

<sticks to farmville>

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 18:29:09

<<smacks head>>

So you grow chicken wheat then??

<<confused>>

Yes, cheers would love a couple of seeds
grin grin

yes have been getting my sticks/stones etc although did not realise there was a daily limit iyswim, just thought they popped up randomly blush

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 18:31:26

have sent you 10 chicken wheat seeds - should be enough to get your chicken, don't sell any extra you have as you need to keep a stock to feed the thing once you've got it.

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 18:36:54

alwayslooking - cheers very much grin

Will I be able to buy them from market once I have a chicken? <hopeful>

halfcut - sadly am on level 35 of FV so only 2 left sad so trying (and suceeding!!) to get hooked onto something to repace it iyswim blush

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 18:38:00

Oops replace obviously blush

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 18:40:42

simpson - according to the FV forums there are 55 levels (just nothing new after level 37).

Just had a look at the market - can you not buy them now?? Think you should be able to??

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 19:11:39

oh and yes there's a daily limit. You'll find 5 on each farm (a random combination of them) once every 24hrs, your "steal" glove and the sticks/stones refresh around 1am every night.
It's worth collecting every day and hanging onto them as you'll have found out you need them to get the chicken, and you'll need more later on to get a sheep grin (and apparently even more at level 30 to get a cow!)

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 19:22:27

Oooh <<excited>> 55 levels!! Wow grin

<<dances round room>>

Although don't know if it will keep my interest if I have nothing new to get iyswim.

<<goes off to Country Story to see if I can buy chicken wheat>>

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 19:26:12

apparently so.........read it on the forums a while back so believe it could be true.....

On CS chicken wheat is in with the other seeds

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 19:27:18

I guess on FV with the new "mastery" things that'll keep people's interest (I'd given up on it as I'd only got 3 ribbons left to get and was getting bored - but saw the mastery stars and have restarted). Maybe they'll add more stuff later? I know when we first started there was nothing to "get" after level 35......

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 19:30:02

Have found chicken wheat now blush

I must have been able to buy it since I levelled up today as I could not buy it this morning.

Was getting fed up of harvesting peppers and radishes too grin

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 19:32:37

grin - oh well you got some for free as well. Just remember to get some extra as well as what you need to earn the chicken - as you've probably realised that when you complete a quest the crops "disappear" from your storage........and you could end up with a hungry chicken if you don't plant extra

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 19:36:10

check your CS mail wink

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 19:45:55

thanks grin grin

Will plant them first thing in the morning!!

alwayslookingforanswers Tue 13-Oct-09 19:47:41

ermm shouldn't need to plant the 2nd gift I sent you - if you're got enough sticks and stones you should have completed the request and be able to get your chicken.

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 19:52:44

<<excited>>

goes off to have a look!!

halfcut Tue 13-Oct-09 19:55:59

I'm just waiting to get to level 30 on FV[nearly there]so I can buy a greenhouse grin

simpson Tue 13-Oct-09 19:59:31

halfcut - I am saving up for a villa smile

alwayslooking - cheers!! I now have enough chicken wheat just need a few more stones/sticks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now