Talk

Advanced search

Would you accept these ppl as friends?

(8 Posts)
evaangel2 Sun 04-Oct-09 12:28:39

Hi

here goes...
20 odd years ago, when I was in high school, there was a large group of girls(well I woul call them bitches)who went round in a group victimising and bullying alot of ppl..anyhow what they used to do was terrible but they never bullied me...I had a nice bunch of friends who I have added on facebook and it has been great to catch up with my old friends..
2 of these girls from this group have sent me friend requests, now these 2 girls were the ring leaders, which I have declined.

I told my big sis who has both of them added on FB, and she thinks that all what happened was many years ago and that ppl change and am I over reacting & I should give them a chance.

1. Dou think I should add them and give them a chance?
2. I am not convinced that these evil bitches could ever change, do you think I am over reacting?

tbh they had one girl hospitalised but they got someone else to beat her up, I really disliked them in school and I just cant see myself liking them now.

thanks for reading x

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IWantToLiveOnAFarm Sun 04-Oct-09 12:30:39

What TMMJ said.

FlameWithTooManyHormones Sun 04-Oct-09 12:30:55

What the Janitor said really...

ZZZenAgain Sun 04-Oct-09 12:31:51

I don't really know, I don't think I would want a friendship unless they had changed dramatically, but how would you know without getting to know them again first IYSWIM? I would probably steer clear of them. If you're unsure, why not wait a bit and see how their communication with your sister progresses?

FlameWithTooManyHormones Sun 04-Oct-09 12:33:58

Unless you are actively wanting new random friends, I would say leave it.

TrillianSlasher Sun 04-Oct-09 12:38:29

I wouldn't say yes to someone unless I thought that at some point I might want to interac with them (even if it's just a random little chat on the FB instant messenger feature).

evaangel2 Sun 04-Oct-09 12:39:24

they possibly want random friends from school themselves, which I dont.
janitor, no I never liked them in school, i always believe you reap what you sow iyswim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now