Talk

Advanced search

How do you report a group?

(7 Posts)
5inthebed Mon 07-Sep-09 14:01:04

Just found a vile group on FB (someone I know has joined it), and want to report it.

How do I do it?

milknosugarplease Mon 07-Sep-09 15:15:27

*I’d like to report an abusive group*
You can report a group that violates Facebook’s Terms of Use by clicking the "Report Group" link at the bottom left of the group’s page. Groups containing drug-related, nudity, or other graphic or sexually suggestive content are not allowed, nor are groups that promote violence or that attack an individual or group.

Facebook reviews every report we receive to determine whether or not the content violates our Terms of Use and will take appropriate action. If you are having difficulty reporting a group, please write to us here. Rest assured that these reports will be kept confidential.

from the FAQ page

hth

milk

xx

milknosugarplease Mon 07-Sep-09 15:18:16

or

What do I do when I see an offensive Facebook group?
You can anonymously report any group as offensive. There is a button at the bottom-left of the group that will allow you to submit your complaint. Facebook will process to these reports and take the appropriate action based on Facebook's Terms of Use.

5inthebed Mon 07-Sep-09 16:15:15

Thanks very much.

This is the group. She is only a child FFS. Makes my blood boil!

milknosugarplease Mon 07-Sep-09 17:13:28

have reported it, i'll admit shes a bit annoying but to make this group is appalling and vile! shes just a kid!"
xx

ThingumyandBob Mon 07-Sep-09 17:39:57

I take it that she is the late Steve Irwins daughter?

Harsh, your Dad dies and then someone makes a facebook hate page about you? How exactly do you deserve that when you are just a kid?

Perhaps if enough people report it facebook will remove it….

sheepgomeep Thu 10-Sep-09 23:42:06

I've just reported it as well, that made me sad when I read that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now