Talk

Advanced search

if you use farmtown please read

(5 Posts)
2shoes Tue 11-Aug-09 13:20:34

Just received a message saying do not hire anyone named Tanner Dwyer(beef Jerkey Roxxx!!!! is his farmtown screen name). he is a hacker. Tell everyone on your buddy list because if someone on your list adds him, he'll be on your list too. He'll figure out your computer ID and address. So copy and paste this message to everyone on your buddy list, because if he hacks them, you're next.

(got this from one of my non mn buddies)

FAQtothefuture Tue 11-Aug-09 19:39:19

thanks 2shoes - done a search and it would appear it's a re-hash of one that's been going round on other "farm" games online for a couple of years (ie a hoax).

GypsyMoth Tue 11-Aug-09 21:50:19

oh found it!!!!

well i was horrified this afternoon!! i was happily plowing away (sure it should be 'ploughing')for a farmer named mitch something or other....and he started talking all dirty to me!! shocked i was!!! i needed the xp,but not THAT much!

FAQtothefuture Tue 11-Aug-09 21:52:44

I had some 16yr old lad trying to chat me up the other day - wanted to add me on his MSN - PMSL. I explained I was 30, married with 3 children - he was very sweet after though and apologised for "bothering" me grin

2shoes Tue 11-Aug-09 22:38:30

I did have a lovely chat to a bloke called Ozzy once, yes he was an ozzy osbourne fan and told me all how he had met him

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now