Talk

Advanced search

Having more than one account??

(7 Posts)
newfunahead Wed 24-Jan-18 12:12:47

So I know you are only allowed one account per email address but i need one account for my personal fb and one for work. So I'm going to set up a new Facebook from my work email but I'm wondering if I can have both on my phone? I'm guessing no i will have to log in and out on each email address?

Gingercatlover Mon 12-Feb-18 17:08:52

You can just switch from one to the other. It's easy to do, no logging in or out. I have two accounts, I use the app on my phone

newfunahead Wed 14-Feb-18 00:11:45

Thank you for the reply! Is yours an iPhone? How do you log in with the two accounts at once?

ApacheEchidna Wed 14-Feb-18 00:14:10

I have two accounts. I don't use the Facebook app - I just use a browser and go to the Facebook.com Web site. I have 2 different browsers installed and have one logged in on my work Facebook and the other logged in on my personal Facebook.

Gingercatlover Sun 18-Feb-18 16:35:35

Just scroll down on the menu bit to 'log out'
Then it will bring up both your profile pictures, then just click on the one you want. Then the same in reverse.
I used a separate email for my second account.
I hope that makes sense smile

Gingercatlover Sun 18-Feb-18 16:36:20

Sorry yes iPhone

PattiStanger Sun 18-Feb-18 16:39:38

I did not know that, that's a real time saver for me as I have 2 Fb accounts and it's been a pain to move between the 2 - is it a new feature

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now