Talk

Advanced search

Question about deactivated account

(5 Posts)
GettinTrimmer Tue 02-Aug-16 16:24:47

Someone I know has deactivated her account, but on my PC I can see her on the active list, saying she logged on a couple of hours ago. A bit confusing - does that mean she has reactivated her account? Thanks!

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Tue 02-Aug-16 16:28:35

i think she would show as "Facebook User" if she remained deactivated, I've had a couple of friends deactivate and if you come across any conversations/messages that you have had with them then it says that instead of their name

if it is her name shown then she is back my pal did that in a fit of nosiness and loads of people saw her

GettinTrimmer Tue 02-Aug-16 16:53:58

Thanks Tondelay.

She's on my friends list as deactivated. On the active conversations list no green dot by her, but '2hrs' by it. I am wondering if she can been seen there why she is showing as deactivated to me.

IreallyKNOWiamright Mon 17-Oct-16 08:56:04

I've recently deactivated and if you have messenger app you can still message people.

RockinHippy Mon 17-Oct-16 09:07:57

She will be using the FB messenger app, you can still do this with a deactivated account

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now