Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Grrrr Facebook!!

(4 Posts)
whatdidthefoxsay Sat 11-Jul-15 23:03:10

Finally had it with face book! From hearing news announced on this site before telling significant people first to seeing what I thought were friends having a 'fantastic' night out .. Eh what about inviting me?!? Better if I don't know so I've hit the delete button, happy in my blissful ignorance now. smile

joopy79 Sun 12-Jul-15 20:23:15

Well done! I can't quite delete it just in case! BUT I have hidden so many people that I don't get much on my wall apart from buzzfeed!

whatdidthefoxsay Sun 12-Jul-15 23:35:29

I have a very slim news feed now but it's much better, I've been quite strict and only kept people I actually see or speak to in real life regularly. Those so called friends must have just been party acquaintances after all, so no big loss there, considering a night in with my jammies on so beats a night out in a packed smelly pub!!

whatdidthefoxsay Sun 12-Jul-15 23:38:07

I didn't delete fb, I just massively reduced my 'friends' because I have family far away from me and I like to use it to keep in touch with them. It's more of a back to basics Facebook now, and more enjoyable grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now