PQA doesn't accept childcare vouchers

(4 Posts)
Fi22 Thu 23-Jun-16 11:45:06

Costing £88 a month for only 44/52 weeks classes I'm surprised to find PQA don't accept childcare vouchers as payment.confused There'd be no loss to them if they did , just potential savings for hard working parents. Any thoughts? I know Stagecoach do

whatatod0 Thu 23-Jun-16 23:46:01

not a fan of PQA anyway, so my advice would be to find another place!
sorry. Not much help. Guess you need to contact PQA office to suggest they start accepting the vouchers.

Tutorialltd Sat 25-Jun-16 17:58:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Balletgirlmum Sun 26-Jun-16 00:26:33

Not all Stagecoaches do though many branches are starting too.

These classes are run independently by one principal who employs 3-4 teachers. The admin & hoops to jump through in order to accept childcare vouchers are vast especially since OFSTED changed the rules a while back. Each branch has to apply separately. Many feel they are better off putting their efforts into actuslly teaching the children not landing themselves with yet more admin.

I know a principal who did complete registration. It took her a couple of years.

After all, stagecoach, PQA etc are not childcare. They are performing arts classes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now