Talk

Advanced search

RBS JA program

(6 Posts)
Fathertedismyuncle Thu 05-Feb-15 21:59:40

My son is going to audition for this. We are equidistant to Manchester and Birmingham. Does anyone have any advice as to which we should apply for? Is there any difference between the two?

Thanks

dontmesswithmytutu Fri 06-Feb-15 07:03:33

The Birmingham ones run on Saturdays, the Man ones on alternate Friday's and Sunday's. So partially depends on how committed your ds's school would be to time off for extra curricular activities. I very much doubt there'd be any difference in training.

AmeliaPeabody Fri 06-Feb-15 10:01:54

Oh dear is Manchester alternate Fridays and Sundays? Just that we were going to put Manchester down as centre choice but that would be rather tricky. I'd hoped it would be just one of those days.

Is it based in the city centre do you know?

dontmesswithmytutu Fri 06-Feb-15 14:50:41

I think the classes are based at Centre Point in Denton in Manchester. Someone might be able to correct me though.

AmeliaPeabody Fri 06-Feb-15 15:01:35

I think you may be right. Their web page has RBS listed as clients.

Cripes though! That's more towards Ashton-under-Lyne area.

Thank you flowers

Good luck, Fatherted!

balletgirlmum Sun 08-Feb-15 19:41:01

Yes, Manchester JAs are at Centre Pointe, middle of nowhere, poor public transport.

I'm not sure where Birmingham is because there has been a lot of upheaval recently with the refurbishment of the BRB studios which a lot of Associate schemes used.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: