Talk

Advanced search

IDTA ballet and tap syllabus

(4 Posts)
nonicknameseemsavailable Tue 18-Nov-14 22:19:02

has anyone a link to these please? I can't seem to find them through google.

thanks

AmeliaPeabody Tue 18-Nov-14 23:09:51

I haven't seen the syllabus online, though I may be wrong and happy to be corrected.

I have a paper version of grades per primary through to Grade 2 for ballet. But if you want a copy of the tap syllabus, and a more comprehensive detailed look at the ballet (both go up to Grade 5), inc exam and age info, then you can buy a folder containing those and other types of dance. The folder was approx £20.00. It's called Theatre Dance Syllabus, Grades and Medals.

AmeliaPeabody Tue 18-Nov-14 23:10:26

Pre primary, not per primary!

nonicknameseemsavailable Tue 18-Nov-14 23:18:33

ah ok thanks. I am just a bit curious. Am debating about moving my children to a different dance school as the drive to their current one is proving to be a bit of a pain but the one I am looking at is IDTA and they are doing ISTD. I was just wondering how the grades mapped across because I know for their ages they seem behind compared to the IDTA ages I see on the classes at the place so I wasn't sure if they would stay with their grade or move to their age which would up them a couple of grades. I think I will have to ask the school.

thanks for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now