Talk

Advanced search

brownies or gym?

(3 Posts)
socharlotte Wed 17-Oct-12 12:06:15

my little girl has been doing gym for 3 years.She can't be in a squad because we live too far from the gym and I have 3 other children ito think about, not to mention the cost,so they have put her in a special class for children who don't want to do squad hours but are too advanced for rec classes . Trouble is this class only runs 2 hours twice a week.Normally they can choose to do one or both classes, but at teh moment 1 class is full and the other class clashes with Brownies.She loves Brownies but has worked so hard at gym.her name is on the waiting list for the other class and I have excused her from Brownies with Brown Owl for a couple of weeks, but I don't feel I can string this arrangement on too long.Brownies is undersubscribed so tehre would be a place to come back to very likely.I don't know what to do? she is 7

LadyLetch Fri 19-Oct-12 14:18:51

What does she want to do?

I always get my DD to decide, even if that means they make awful decisions... It is only a hobby at the end of the day grin

lljkk Sun 21-Oct-12 14:22:40

I agree let her decide. If she can't decide, I would say stay on waiting list for the full one and also keep going to Brownies.
Is there a different Brownie pack she'd like?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now