Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Speech and drama with lamda examinations -in Harrow or nw London

(5 Posts)
AtaleOfTwoCities Sun 26-Aug-12 12:26:54

thats it really looking for speech and drama classes in this area for after school, pref in a group setting. The size doesn't matter. I cannot find anything after school or that incorporates the lamda examinations, does anyone know of any in the area?
Thank you

RevoltingChildren Mon 27-Aug-12 22:05:57

Most private LAMDA teachers tend to work on a one to one basis with private lessons.

You generally get group lessons in schools where the teachers work on a similar basis to music teachers or drama classes such as Stagecoach where they offer LAMDA as an added extra.

AtaleOfTwoCities Tue 28-Aug-12 05:59:04

That's what I want a drama class with lamda as added extra. There are many on Saturday but I wanted an after school class as Saturday we have other commitments. Also we are not at the stage for one to one it needs to be a small group at least. I have found very late evening but It clashes with bedtime and I think that's better for older children
Thanks for your reply
I've exhausted the Internet so was just looking for anyone who knew of any non advertised classes

RevoltingChildren Tue 28-Aug-12 11:24:07

I run classes in the northwest and the problem is that weekdays After school is not popular. I do fri evenings and sat morning but had to close sat afternoon as it didn't pay.

MystyParks Sun 14-Oct-12 14:47:29

Hi, I run a successful Theatre School (Future Stars) on Saturday mornings at Stanmore College. Children can opt to take Lamda exams as part of their training. Give me a call if you would like more information 07912538656. Mysty Parks - Director

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now