Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

i am keeping on running...but what to wear?

(7 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Mon 09-Nov-09 18:33:12

im on my second week, really enjoy it - but only have one heavy thick tracksuit - if im going to carry this on i need to know what to wear to run in

ive got some nike running shoes - not too pricey but seem ok

what do you wear to run? suggestions please - again not too pricey please! (and unless i lose some SERIOUS weight - not shorts!)
ta

OrmIrian Mon 09-Nov-09 18:38:32

I have a dilemma - I have been wearing mid-thigh shorts since March. But it's getting a bit chilly especially at night. Might have to invest in some longer ones. Also an ordinary t-shirt and a zipped Adidas running top. I also have a high-viz vest but wearing that as well as the top is too hot.

So basically I'm in a mess too grin

ThatVikRinA22 Mon 09-Nov-09 19:17:50

a lass at work is giving me her running magazines when she is finished with em..so im hoping for inspiration from that aswell!

Lapsedrunner Mon 09-Nov-09 19:24:24

Running Tights
Long Sleeve T
Windproof Jacket (light weight)
If you have a local Aldi check to see if they have any running kit, it was on sale on 15 Oct, excellent value.

Lapsedrunner Mon 09-Nov-09 19:25:18

Gloves & a hat are uselfulgrin

Something like this?

ThatVikRinA22 Mon 09-Nov-09 22:42:28

love the stuff on Ronhill...does that have mailorder? i cant see anywhere that said. macclesfield is a bit far.

at least it gives me some ideas. must be somewhere local...think there is a he runs she runs in meadowhall.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now