Talk

Advanced search

sports bra for big nursing boobs

(7 Posts)
Lexilicious Fri 30-Oct-09 17:56:20

Need a good support bra for running - starting the post-preg fitness now (after saying I was going to on Wednesday hmm. Where should I go to get properly fitted and for a good range? Currently am 32/34 DD but only because I'm bf-ing. Will stay that way for at least 3 months I should think so I'm happy to spend a reasonable amount of money (also assuming I use it more than once a month!). I'm in London btw.

maygirl Fri 30-Oct-09 23:04:52

I used to wear 2 berlei shock absorber bras at the same time, was 34DD. John Lewis sell them and have fitters if you want checking out

duffpancake Fri 30-Oct-09 23:08:22

I wear a Berlei over a normal underwired; that seems to batten them down pretty effectively.

Lexilicious Sat 31-Oct-09 10:13:28

thanks! am going to a running shop today, not sure they'll have fitters but possibly a bigger range?

babyicebean Sat 31-Oct-09 10:37:31

I have a G chest and the Berlei Shock absorber does me fine, felt a bit like a straight jacket first time on but have gotten it nice and comfy now - which probably means I need to break in a new one.

Lexilicious Tue 03-Nov-09 11:00:13

Well thanks everyone. Got a shock absorber and another one that looks more like a bra. Was slightly, no, very peeved that some brands do medium and high impact styles up to C cup, but only medium impact for D+. Are bigger busted ladies supposed to stop at a gentle jog or something?

KristinaM Wed 11-Nov-09 17:08:10

i just bought a shock absorber bra in black. crop style means i can wear it alone - its for the gym not running

i am 32G and its good support

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now