Talk

Advanced search

runners plz assist my ipod dilemma

(11 Posts)
nappyzonecantrunfortoffee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:15:46

Dh said hed get me an ipod shuffle for my birthday but looking at them he said as have to change songs with earphone cord this would be no good as i have specified new earphones that go round neck as these only ones that stay in whilst running - i wanted the teeny tiny shuffle but now dont know. He said about gettigna nano as then can use own specific earphones but they are alot igger arent they and i would need some arms strap gizmo - what do you proficient runners do/ use? I have an old mp3 at moment held together with parcel tape as is my earphones after dd stod on them. smile

misdee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:18:27

i stuff mine in my bra.

how about old shuffle?

nappyzonecantrunfortoffee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:20:22

as in a new old one? you know im sure hes confused as im sure ones i saw had buttons on em.......

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 17-Oct-09 14:20:40

you can still get 2nd gen shuffles from the apple refurb store (or ebay). that's what i use.

stakethroughtheheartofgold Sat 17-Oct-09 14:22:05

here

PersonalClown Sat 17-Oct-09 14:22:45

Nano's aren't that big and can be worn in an armband thingy but I'd go for the clip style Shuffle for jogging. here

Misdee...How do you not loose it doewn your ample cleavage?? wink

misdee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:23:10

thats the one stake! my dd1 has that one. they are good.

misdee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:23:49

also new ones here

misdee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:24:45

i sort of wedge it in PC. blush

nappyzonecantrunfortoffee Sat 17-Oct-09 14:27:38

thankyou soooooooooooo much - yes i have dragged his sorry gout ridden legs upstairs adn pointed out his error and now fwd him many links - thanks guys - as you were grin

He laughed and said he was looking at something different to that so job done - birthday suprise spoilt but hey ho lol!

PersonalClown Sat 17-Oct-09 14:28:08

MIne would be lost never to be seen again... and I have a 30GB Classic! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now