Talk

Advanced search

Swimming goggles for a three year old?

(8 Posts)
Wallace Tue 22-Sep-09 12:15:34

Any recommendations?

Ds2 is just starting to swim, but mostly underwater and he also does a lot of jumping in.

His eyes were getting very sore today. I have tried cheap goggles but they leak and don't stay on when he jumps in.

LouLovesAeroplaneJelly Tue 22-Sep-09 12:17:20

zoggs
I have found that a lot of children get to used to swimming with goggles and then find that they can't swim at all without them so am not a bug fan of them unless doing laps etc
But zoggs are the best I have found and do kids sizes

Wallace Tue 22-Sep-09 15:17:15

Thanks, I'll have a look at Zoggs.

I see what you mean about being reliant on goggles though. His eyes do get sore, and I would love him to be able to see well enough underwater to pick things up from the bottom of the pool.

His eyes were all blurry after swimming today - he said he could see rainbows arounbd the lights!

Wallace Tue 22-Sep-09 19:45:21

Not Zoggs, but what about these ones AQUA SPHERE SEAL KIDS GOGGLES

I am stilling umming and ahhing about whether I should get him goggles, or not...

Themasterandmargaritas Tue 22-Sep-09 19:53:47

wallace, my 2 year old has these zoggs and he loves them. DD also prefers her zoggs to any other goggles, and believe me we've been through millions of pairs. grin

Wallace Wed 23-Sep-09 14:56:00

master, thanks. Those look perfect and are not too pricey, I will give them a try

ellieclarke1 Wed 11-Feb-15 10:13:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

tryingtocatchthewind Wed 11-Feb-15 10:20:23

I managed to find some nice toddler speedos in tk max. Our third pair of goggles but these are finally working and he'll wear them. Success!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: