Talk

Advanced search

Any good exercises for toning at home?

(9 Posts)
waitingforbetterdays Wed 09-Sep-09 23:42:04

I am on a diet and was wobbly before, but I find when I loose weight it gets worse.

So I need to tone up my whole body. Can anyone recomend any good exercises.

Also will pilates work for toning without doing lots of cardio?

southeastastra Wed 09-Sep-09 23:42:44

bung slendertones all over yourself

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Sep-09 23:46:21

Yeah, sex! Night! grin

MaureenMLove Wed 09-Sep-09 23:48:09

[blsuh] Sorry! That was sooo out of character for me!

Yes, pilates will work think. I do situps and stomach crunchies, when I remember before I get into bed every night.

waitingforbetterdays Wed 09-Sep-09 23:54:42

southeast - Do you think that really works? I have got slendertone flex (i think it is flex) for the stomache. I used it before and thought it was working but was going to the gym around that time too.

Maureen - wish I cud but I am a single mum so not much chance of that every night. But hey maybe I should get out more... grin

southeastastra Wed 09-Sep-09 23:58:02

i have been noticing slight differnces with my slendertone! lol

as long as it's turned up quite high

waitingforbetterdays Thu 10-Sep-09 00:05:53

do you know if it is safe to use if you have got a coil? I know it sounds silly, but I have not used it for months. Then when I tried using it a few times after getting my coil fitted I felt really uncomfortable after. It could just be it working, but I was not sure...

southeastastra Thu 10-Sep-09 00:13:23

i have a coil too - keep it around your waist and it'll be ok

can't really see what harm it could cause with a coil - though may be able to tune radio 2

waitingforbetterdays Thu 10-Sep-09 15:51:23

lol Idid say it sounds silly but it just felt odd. Do you use yours with its time of the month?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now