Talk

Advanced search

What are your favourite tracks to jog/run to?

(7 Posts)
flier Wed 22-Jul-09 08:29:20

I'm planning on putting some music on an mp3 but need some inspiration.

Rubyrubyrubyislosing7lbs Wed 22-Jul-09 08:41:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

notyummy Wed 22-Jul-09 08:52:35

I'd second the Killers. Faithless are good as well - quite good build/slow beat getting faster - quite uplifting. A few years ago I transferred all my CDs to my computer and then downloaded to ipod. I set up a running section by dumping in a load of dance stuff, and anything faster/rocky. Muse - Black holes and revelations for example. I also download a few tunes a month from itunes that I have heard from the radio that sound good to run to - at the moment that is David Guetta 'When love takes over', La Roux 'Bulletproof' and Joey Ramone 'What a wonderful world' (Hadn't heard it for YEARS and then Chris Evans played it twice straight after his baby was born and it was great!)

flier Wed 22-Jul-09 10:14:07

thanks for these.

any more for any more?? smile

Sam100 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:16:56

I have downloaded (free) podrunner podcasts from i-tunes. Can also get from dj steveboy's website here.

I have just started and am on 1st day to 5k - the music is quite good.

harleyd Wed 22-Jul-09 10:19:06

basement jaxx, old ministry stuff, fatboy slim
also, rage against the machine, ac/dc, maximo park..mines so varied and i change it loads, but anything with a good beat/anything a bit rocky is great to keep pace to

flier Wed 22-Jul-09 13:01:12

thanks sam100 (good luck with your 5k) and harleyd

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now