Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ermm does anyone know anything about golf/golf clubs???

(5 Posts)
FAQ Tue 28-Oct-08 20:11:25

exH has told me I can flog his golf bag and clubs (not a full set I'm assureD) on ebay as he no longer wants them.

So I've brought them downstairs tonight and I've realised I have got a CLUE what I'm looking at - apart from 3 golf balls, a large handful of plastic tees, a golf bag with stand and 11 golf clubs...

So if I tell you (or try and describe) what they look like would you be able to help me so I can list what they are (and tell me what information that I've found on them is totally irrelevant grin

I have

1. What I think is a putter(?) it's sort of rectangle shape (the club itself) and has 35' (I presume that's the length??) and "Vantage" American Classic II down the side of it

2. A sort round round/oval bottomed club (which has what resembles a sock grin) over the club part. On the bottom is says 16o "Boom Boom 3 Parralax Lynx Usa". Along the side of the stick bit is says "Lynx PT" high modules, Graphite, high compression, (R)Flex

3. I have 9 clubs which are all the same shape. They all have "Trilogy" "T3 regular" by "True Temper". On the base of the clubs I have the number 3-9 and the letters S & P

So can anyone help me before I throw the bloody things in the skip.......they've been sat in the corner of my bedroom for 3yrs - and he used them twice angry

Tyke1 Tue 28-Oct-08 20:27:09

right 3-9 are all irons the round oval one sounds like a driver the ones with s&p on are sand and pitching wedge and the other does sound like a putter hope that helps

FAQ Tue 28-Oct-08 20:31:40

thanks Tyke grin

DrNortherner Tue 28-Oct-08 20:34:09

My dh is an avid golfer so I aksed him and this is his report:

1. This is a putter by the sounds of it, dh does not recognsie the brand so he thinks it is a budget brand.

2. This is a 3 wood (1 club below a driver) 16 degree loft with a graphite shaft - you need to look on the shaft for a R (regular) or S (stiff) the shaft type is very importnat to buyers. Again dh says this is a budget club.

3. - These are irons, you have a 3 iron to a 9 iron plus a S= sand wedge and p = pitching wedge, They are made by Trilogy and have a True Temper shaft. Dh says these are mid range price wise.

FAQ Tue 28-Oct-08 20:46:00

thank you everyone smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now