Talk

Advanced search

Running/fitness tracker

(6 Posts)
Abby21 Sun 14-Apr-19 09:03:26

Hi all

Trying to up my running game to completing 10k and doing relay marathon next month.

Currently carry my phone on arm, but it's a pain and doesn't calculate correctly via Samsung health!

Looking for running tracker watch which is good, accurate GPS and will let me listen to my playlists on spotify? I have bluetooth headphones.

Any suggestions on reasonable watch?

Husband has Samsung gear 2 I think but has a lot of glitches and spotify doesn't work!

Thanks in advance!

sirfredfredgeorge Sun 14-Apr-19 10:01:36

Garmin Vivoactive 3 music, but it's not cheap, for just running and music though it's better than an android wear device.

Abby21 Sun 14-Apr-19 14:26:58

Thanks I'll check it out! Went in to currys and they only had Fitbit ionic that they would recommend.

TriSkiRun99 Sun 14-Apr-19 16:21:22

A Tom Tom music has worked ok for me as I can listen to music via Bluetooth headphones so no wires and a GPS tracker which uploads to an app on my phone when home. Look on TomTom outlet store that’s where I got mine from £70. DH has a garmin which is 3x the price works a dream but I didn’t need all the functions.

Tiredemma Sun 14-Apr-19 17:09:23

I got a Garmin vivoactive on eBay recently for £50. Delighted with it and does the job ( and more).

Abby21 Sun 14-Apr-19 21:18:19

Thanks all! Much appreciated

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »