Talk

Advanced search

Online excercise vidoes

(8 Posts)
Blondie87 Wed 24-Jan-18 15:40:19

I'm desperate to get fit and toned now dc2 is a year but with working and looking after two little ones I find it hard to fit in. I love running but it causes knee pain if I get to 5K. I'm looking for some online vidoes for toning- mainly abs and bottom! Some cardio too but I just don't know where to start. Please help!

agapanthus1979 Sat 10-Feb-18 09:15:43

I love Pop Sugar vids on YouTube. There are loads, so you can choose anything from a 20 minute workout to an hour long one. Lots of focused workouts - abs, thighs etc, or just general calorie burning stuff.
I really like the fact that I can do a different workout each time.
All you need is a set of hand weights.

carrie74 Sat 10-Feb-18 11:59:15

I like Fitness Blender - loads of free videos which can be filtered by difficulty, time, equipment, etc.

eurochick Sat 10-Feb-18 12:00:38

I'm a fan of fitness blender too.

inchoccyheaven Sat 10-Feb-18 12:01:09

I was going to say popsugar too. Can mix it up so don't get bored or stick to what you like.

Blondie87 Mon 12-Feb-18 10:24:56

Thank you, loving the pop sugar ones!

carbuckety Mon 12-Feb-18 10:28:54

Popsugar is good and I love yogawithadrienne which is online yoga but also mixed with other stuff . She has lots of ones for specific issues and 4 30 day long programmes. Since starting her videos I have lost over a stone and am so toned. Never thought yoga would be a keep fit thing for me but it is.

Blondie87 Tue 13-Feb-18 11:53:11

Thanks, love yoga and so will give it a go.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: