Talk

Advanced search

Anyone doing a December shred or other exercise DVD?

(6 Posts)
wantawaistagain Sun 03-Dec-17 16:43:36

I've made it as far as Day 8 of Level 2 of the 30 day shred. I've never managed to get this far with it before. Determined to finish it by Christmas. I was posting my progress on a Nov. shred conversation in the weight loss topic and I think updating kept me going. Is anyone else doing a DVD before Christmas?

pangolina Tue 05-Dec-17 23:08:10

Im going to do 30 day shred too. I usually run but it's so cold lately!

PurpleAtlas Wed 06-Dec-17 08:23:03

How much do you see a change in your body after 8 days? Just wondering

wantawaistagain Wed 06-Dec-17 12:54:25

I finished Level 2 today and so thats 20 days of the shred done in 32 day. I dont really know how much weight Ive lost but my clothes are looser around the waist and I feel like the muscles in my sides are much more toned. I have muscle definition at the top of my thighs that wasnt there before. Ive been trying to eat well but I havent been dieting so any change is all from the shred.

topsyandtimison Sat 16-Dec-17 08:21:38

Me me me! I've put weight on but lost inches! Random. Just downloaded the FitFusion app and it has almost all of Jillian Michaels dvds on there it's fab. By the way Jillian Michaels said in interview not to do Shred every day as people often assume. I think your supposed to do it three times a week and do cardio on other days and of course one or two rest days.

clematisflower Sun 17-Dec-17 23:01:38

Me too! I'm shredding. I think I'm on day 13 total, and doing whichever of level 2 or 3 I feel like that day. I do it about three times a week normally due to lack of time, but I'm going to try and do at least Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs this week before Christmas.

I haven't noticed any weight loss, but my hips and legs are slimmer already. I might try to diet alongside shred in the New Year (I won't be finished before then!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now