Talk

Advanced search

Cheaper asics?

(9 Posts)
Redtartanshoes Fri 27-Oct-17 08:24:27

Fir the past few years I’ve had ASICS from local running shop... usually £120. My old ones are starting to lose support but I can’t really afford to replace them
Like for like.

Any good websites for last seasons colours etc or am I just gonna have to suck it up?

Thanks

CMOTDibbler Fri 27-Oct-17 08:28:32

sportsshoes.com is one you want - they are brilliant and prices are so much lower

sparechange Fri 27-Oct-17 08:46:20

Look on Start Fitness

ASICS bring out 2 or 3 updates a year for each model, changing the colour and design ever so slightly each time
Start have the last design as well as the current one

RunningAddict Fri 27-Oct-17 08:55:48

Are you anywhere near Cheshire oaks? They have a fantastic shop there and I got a really good pair of the New nimbus seamless for £81 (worth £140). Also, if you know anyone in the NHS take them as you get an extra 10% off grin

Redtartanshoes Fri 27-Oct-17 09:03:16

It’s the kayano that I’ve been wearing so will check out those websites thanks.

I’m in Scotland but not adverse to a trip to Cheshire Oakes... I hear there’s s mulberry shop there 😉

Thanks!

carrie74 Sat 28-Oct-17 17:57:44

Yes to outlets, I wear Kayanos too, and last time I was in our local outlet store at the end of summer, they were doing a clearance and had men’s Kayanos in my side (not many men wear size 6), and got them for £35! They often have last season’s shoes for about £80, so still not cheap, but much better value for such supportive shoes. DH wears Kayanos too, his only last about 6 months before his knees start aching and he has to buy new shock

Glittertwins Sat 28-Oct-17 17:58:45

I got my fuzex directly from Asics online

BarchesterFlowers Sat 28-Oct-17 17:59:43

Amazon, mine were £26 delivered free with prime.

MaidOfStars Sun 29-Oct-17 11:06:52

My latest Asics Nimbus 19s are from sportsshoes.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now