Talk

Advanced search

You tube workouts at the gym

(8 Posts)
whatever45 Fri 06-Oct-17 19:45:49

I’ve been trying out some of the body coach workouts that are on you tube and some of them say you need weights etc. I have a gym membership that I enjoy using and so I don’t really want to buy the equipment that I need. The thing is that I feel quite self conscious using some of the weights areas at the gym plus I just find it easier with someone giving me directions. Does anyone ever set up their phone and follow an online workout at the gym? I’ve got wire less headphones so would be ok but think it would look a bit odd!!

BendydickCuminsnatch Fri 06-Oct-17 19:47:59

Yes! I've done this before grin

nbee84 Fri 06-Oct-17 20:20:50

I've done this for spin - empty spin studio and me & youtube smile Go for it.

whatever45 Fri 06-Oct-17 23:06:23

Reckon it’s just us 3 then! Ok might try to brave it.. what’s the worst that can happen!?!

SoPassRemarkable Fri 06-Oct-17 23:08:57

Yes I do this. I don't actually watch the video while doing the exercises. I tend to save lots of short clips, either on fb or instagram. So watch one short video, then do the exercises on it. Then watch next video and do those exercises, etc.

MulhuddartDrive Fri 06-Oct-17 23:12:31

Oh, which ones do you recommend?? I was thinking about doing this but thought it would be a bit odd. Glad I'm not alone!

dantdmistedious Fri 06-Oct-17 23:26:32

Completely normal!

whatever45 Sat 07-Oct-17 22:46:50

I’ve been doing some of The Body Coach HIIT workouts from you tube. I like the idea of taking clips or screen shots of each exercise to remind me thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now