Talk

Advanced search

Running with 13m dd

(4 Posts)
NewDaddie Sat 23-Sep-17 11:31:26

Dd is up in the mornings when I usually go for my run so I thought I'd try and bring her along. We have an I candy peach3 and it's good for brisk walks and even hiking but when I run with it the front wheels start to spin and the whole buggy shakes.

Is there a baby carrier suitable for jogging? I don't mind carrying her weight at all.

I don't really want to buy another expensive buggy but if I do which one would you recommend?

Rockchick1984 Sun 24-Sep-17 15:39:19

A baby carrier / sling wouldn't be suitable for jogging as it would bounce your little one around too much.

You can usually pick up second hand running buggies fairly cheaply on eBay / Facebook pages, or have you considered cycling and using a bike seat?

NewDaddie Sun 24-Sep-17 23:38:21

Thanks @Rockchick1984 you saved me from being Billy no mates here lol. I reposted in chat and there everyone agreed with what u said confused it's a good thing dd has got you guys to save her from her silly daddy. grin

I'm definitely going to get a jogging buggy rather than try using a carrier I had a look on gumtree and eBay but they're all quite expensive almost as much as new prices or are really far away. I'm probably going to just get a new one but since dd is my first I'll probably get a fair bit of use out of it anyway.

carrie74 Mon 25-Sep-17 11:52:39

At least you know you can resell for a decent price as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now