Talk

Advanced search

Running with 13m dd

(4 Posts)
NewDaddie Sat 23-Sep-17 11:31:26

Dd is up in the mornings when I usually go for my run so I thought I'd try and bring her along. We have an I candy peach3 and it's good for brisk walks and even hiking but when I run with it the front wheels start to spin and the whole buggy shakes.

Is there a baby carrier suitable for jogging? I don't mind carrying her weight at all.

I don't really want to buy another expensive buggy but if I do which one would you recommend?

Rockchick1984 Sun 24-Sep-17 15:39:19

A baby carrier / sling wouldn't be suitable for jogging as it would bounce your little one around too much.

You can usually pick up second hand running buggies fairly cheaply on eBay / Facebook pages, or have you considered cycling and using a bike seat?

NewDaddie Sun 24-Sep-17 23:38:21

Thanks @Rockchick1984 you saved me from being Billy no mates here lol. I reposted in chat and there everyone agreed with what u said confused it's a good thing dd has got you guys to save her from her silly daddy. grin

I'm definitely going to get a jogging buggy rather than try using a carrier I had a look on gumtree and eBay but they're all quite expensive almost as much as new prices or are really far away. I'm probably going to just get a new one but since dd is my first I'll probably get a fair bit of use out of it anyway.

carrie74 Mon 25-Sep-17 11:52:39

At least you know you can resell for a decent price as well!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: