Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Onliñe yoga

(8 Posts)
Sassybynature Thu 22-Jun-17 17:07:45

I would like to practice yoga outside whilst on holiday. As I will be without an instructor can anyone make any suggestions on how to follow a sequence. I have a book but that seems pointless if I have to keep stopping to read. I need videos which I can watch on a iPad, we won't have wifi. So I do get around this, there must be a way.
I am new to yoga, love watching Adrienne but that requires wifi.

Any ideas

timshortfforthalia Thu 22-Jun-17 20:31:55

I really like YogaGlo

It's a subscription service but first month is free.

timshortfforthalia Thu 22-Jun-17 20:32:56

Should add, it's an app and has an offline function where you can download up to twelve videos to use when you don't have internet.

Sassybynature Thu 22-Jun-17 23:34:35

Thanks, I will take a look. The other option someone suggested was to use DVD with my laptop, but a iPad will be easier to carry.

Justjibberish Thu 29-Jun-17 12:39:03

Probably too late, but some of the Adriene videos can be downloaded. I've noticed it on the 31 day programmes like Revolution. I think a donation is asked for, but the amount is dicretionary

SkiBike007 Thu 29-Jun-17 19:27:12

Erica vetra on you tube "yoga for weight loss" is sun salutation routine done slow then sped up makes a gd 20min rountine.

jamaisjedors Thu 29-Jun-17 19:28:42

Yes you can pay to download some of Adriene's videos on her website - you get a whole chunk of them. I'm thinking of doing that this summer too.

KingIrving Fri 30-Jun-17 01:28:41

I really like Tara Stiles www.youtube.com/user/TaraStilesYoga, nice, fresh, kind and feel good yoga

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now