Talk

Advanced search

Run Mummy Run fb page

(5 Posts)
givemestrengthorgin Mon 29-May-17 15:46:06

Is there anyone on here that can help me join the run mummy run fb page? I've requested to join several times and I never get accepted. I think it's because I only use my fb account for pages so have no friends and my profile picture is a landscape picture rather than a photograph of my face so I think they suspect it is a troll type account. But it's not! And it's really pissing me off they keep rejecting me. Can anyone on here add me? I tried emailing them but it came back as undeliverable! Aargh!

BWatchWatcher Tue 30-May-17 06:09:19

I'll help!

givemestrengthorgin Tue 30-May-17 08:12:02

Thanks BWatch! I've sent you a PM.

spongebob5 Mon 05-Jun-17 21:06:04

I tried to join another FB running page. (Not RMR, which is a very supportive community)Anyway, I was sent a message by their admin asking why I wanted to join, what was my running journey & something else which I can't remember. Apparently this was how they keep out unwanted members. I fought back the urge to tell him to not be so precious & he could shove his membershiphmm & deleted the message.

emummy Mon 05-Jun-17 21:37:07

Oh dear spongebob5, not exactly welcoming! Stick with RMR, no such nonsense there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now