Talk

Advanced search

Fitness tracker to use whilst pushing a buggy

(3 Posts)
justpeachy74 Tue 16-May-17 11:11:09

I am looking to replace my UP2 Jawbone fitness tracker because the bracelet has broken. Even though it is a good tracker and managed to track even whilst I pushed the buggy I have lost confidence in the design.
I understand that some bracelets measure your steps through the swinging movement of the arms and that pushing a buggy would affect this. Can someone please recommend a different tracker that can cope with tracking whilst pushing the buggy? Alternatively suggestions for a way around it would be great.

keely79 Tue 16-May-17 11:18:49

Have you considered calling Jawbone and see if they will replace it? They did that for me for free - I think it's a known defect.

justpeachy74 Tue 16-May-17 11:55:25

I emailed them and have heard nothing back. It's out of warranty so I'm not expecting much. Annoying though as I only got about 5 months use out of it. It took me a while to get up and running with it.
Also I read online that Jawbone are discontinuing their tracker bands and concentrating on other things. It's a shame as it worked well it was just the design that let it down.
I might try calling them though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now