Talk

Advanced search

Fabletics

(4 Posts)
userofthiswebsite Sun 09-Apr-17 16:57:26

Hi,
I've been toying with the idea of signing up with Fabletics. I am aware it's a monthly subscription site and the whole needing to click Skip thing at the start of each month to avoid unwanted charges.
I'm particularly taken with their (I think) rather nice variety of printed Salar leggings - makes a change from plain black.
Anyway I've been looking on there last 10 days or so and it seems they have a fair proportion of their stuff which seems to be out of stock all the time.
Anyone signed up to it and aware that this is an issue in general? Don't want to sign up if I won't be able to buy the bits I'd actually like. Thanks

Strongbeatsskinny Sun 09-Apr-17 21:29:18

Have you heard of the tikiboo company they've got some very jazzy leggings. Some are not to everyone tastes but each to their own I wouldn't wear the ones with in my opinion children's prints on them.

thisgirlrides Tue 11-Apr-17 09:36:07

I've no idea about stock or signing up but was given a pair of 3/4 leggings for Christmas (price tag still on around £45 so not cheap) and they haven't worn well at all and the waist band is rubbish! Be interested to hear other reviews as I love the designs but quality ime is disappointing for the money - next time would spend the extra and get sweaty Betty.

userofthiswebsite Sat 15-Apr-17 12:47:30

Strongbeatsskinn:

Yep; heard of Tikiboo but I got the impression their leggings were more 'lifestyle' leggings to go out and about, rather than proper exercise ones...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now