Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Belly fat burning

(4 Posts)
SlaveToDisney Wed 05-Apr-17 19:44:02

Evening everyone

I am looking for the best ways to burn fat on my flabby podgy stomach.

I am on diet which seems to be taking the excess weight off me slowly but I need that weight to come off my stomach.

I can't easily get to a gym so I am asking for your tried and tested ways to banish my "mummy tummy' that I can do at home.

Thanks in advance

hideehigh Wed 05-Apr-17 19:46:45

I'm the same, all my weight sticks to my belly. I (luckily) have slim limbs but it's the mum-podge that just won't budge.
I've been told time and time again though that you can't spot-lose weight and it will just come off all over when it's ready. Cardio then I guess.
Sit ups/crunches etc will just make the muscles behind the flab stronger so potentially stick the podge out even further grin oh joy

(Watching this thread just in case someone has a miraculous cure though)

SlaveToDisney Wed 05-Apr-17 19:50:41

hideehigh I agree totally with everything you have said!

I also thought that sit-ups and excercises like that will just make my podge stick out even further!

The thing is I could put on a stone and it all go to my stomach I could lose a stone and none of it come off my stomach.

KanyesVest Wed 05-Apr-17 22:48:45

If sit ups are making you worse, get checked for Diastasis Recti (separated abs). Either way, I've found working on my obliques has helped and gives the illusion of a more hour glass shape!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now