Talk

Advanced search

Best core workout

(7 Posts)
OctopusArmEnvy Sat 01-Apr-17 08:42:21

I want to get some strength to my core and help my posture. What's the best workout/app to use? Don't mind paying and would love it to be progressive but want it to be really tough so I can feel the burn the following day :-)
Thank you!

NaturWilde Sat 01-Apr-17 08:44:54

Mutu, without a shadow of a doubt!

NaturWilde Sat 01-Apr-17 08:45:25

mutusystem.com/

OctopusArmEnvy Sat 01-Apr-17 09:14:20

Fab. Thank you I have just signed up :-)

NaturWilde Sat 01-Apr-17 10:24:23

Great! Complete programme or focus?

It really builds your deep core first, so for first few weeks it's very subtle.

I no longer feel my periods (well, before I fell pregnant!), can pick up my 22kg daughter with ease....amazing the effects of a strong core!

Am following the programme while pregnant too!

lljkk Sat 01-Apr-17 10:36:05

gosh that Mutu thing sure looks commercial, only $97 you say (youtube browse I'm mostly sure this thread is not a planted ad )

I suspect Pilates & yoga are just as good for abdominal & back muscles -(I loathe the stupid word "core"). Buckets of FREE videos to see on youtube for Pilates & yoga & planking & so on.

NaturWilde Sat 01-Apr-17 10:40:05

Definitely not an ad smile

And it's so cheap for lifetime access. Yoga super expensive where I am, maybe that for only a month of classes. And, trust me, doesn't touch your deep core.

I had DR though, so many exercises traditionally thought of as core exercises make DR worse.

Was just getting back into it when I fell pregnant...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now